BEAUTY AND BRAIN: A CHAT WITH A BEAUTY “GODDESS” WHO NEEDS YOUR VOTE




Youths are the future of planet earth, having realized this; a good number of them are striving to channel their energy toward all that is positive. We have a role to play, the simplest of which is supporting morally and by words every youth in their career pursuits.
In our effort to support and empower enterprising youths, our attention was drawn to a beauty Queen, a jaw dropping diva on her way to lime light. We had a chat with her and she has a lot to give in return for the favour of voting her to becoming a Beauty Queen. Hear her talk:

KamReports: You are officially welcome to an interview session with KamReports Media, an online media. My name is Mr. Kanu Augustine O. Please can you introduce yourself?
Ms. Amanda: My name is Philips Amanda. I'm a student and a Model.


KamReports: Give us a summary of your educational background.
Ms. Amanda: I graduated from Queens Comprehensive Secondary School Agbani Road Enugu, in the year 2008 and from Dorben polytechnic Bwari Abuja (FTC) with a national diploma (ND) in December 2013, now in Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Imo State for my Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mass Communication, which will be concluded on the month of August 2016.

KamReports: You mentioned Modelling. Tell everything about your career as a Model.
Ms. Amanda: Becoming a model has always been my dream, because I have craves for fashion, designer clothes, glamour and travelling around the world, and I have decided to give it my time, efforts and dedication to achieving my dream

KamReports: When did you officially start your journey into the modelling world, and how many pageants have you been part of so far?
Ms. Amanda: Not so long though, since I was 18 haven't really participated in any pageantry but I have participated in run ways, this is actually my first in pageantry.

KamReports: You obviously are coming out big. Can we hear about the contest at hand?
Ms. Amanda: The contest at hand is The Most Elegant Face South East Pageant. There is a total of about 34 Contestants one of whom will be going home with a Hyundai Accent 2013 model as a grand winner. The Runner Ups will have a One year Modelling worth 1.8, Million Naira, and a trip to Dubai and South Africa.

KamReports: Who is or are the organiser(s) of The Most Elegant Face South East?
Ms. Amanda: It is an organisation so I really don't know individual Owner’s names. I just know one person Cynthia Petua.


KamReports: Do you see yourself wining this pageant?
Ms. Amanda: Yes because I have confidence in myself and I'm a hard working woman and also with the support of others I believe I will win.

KamReports: Talking about Social Responsibility, how will you give back to the society when you eventually emerge as the winner?
Ms. Amanda: We all benefit from the society in every way, so giving back to the society is a Social Responsibility that every human should inculcate as a vital aspect of their living. Personally, it is what I look forward to with great joy. Ranging from donating to the orphanage homes, and creating skill acquisition for youths, especially the young ladies etc.  I want to help the youths build Self Reliance, having the ability to stand on their own without relying on the government or anyone.

KamReports: What one favour do you ask from your friends all over the world?
Ms. Amanda: I do love every individual from around the world to give me all their supports especially by taking out their time to vote for me on
Facebook and Instagram, just like and write my name on the comment box. Thank you
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BIHufWpAPjV/?hl=en
 https://www.facebook.com/TheMostElegantFaceSouthEastPageant/photos/a.1727521714134600.1073741829.1692519470968158/1736879296532175/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal







KamReports: Before we take a bow, what advice do you have for others out there nurturing the intention of joining the Modelling train?
Ms. Amanda: My advice to them is to have confidence and come out to pursue their dreams. If you aspire to become a Model, you must bring down your ego, be loyal, have courage, stop being shy.  Come out, work towards your dreams, just believe you can do it and put in all efforts and God will see you through.

KamReports: Thank you so much Miss Amanda Philips for your time. We look forward to having another media chat with you when you eventually emerge Most Elegant Face South East.
Ms. Amanda: Thank you so much for the wonderful questions Mr, Augustine Kanu.
https://www.facebook.com/TheMostElegantFaceSouthEastPageant/photos/a.1727521714134600.1073741829.1692519470968158/1736879296532175/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIHufWpAPjV/?hl=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"EVANS VANISHES…" MOST MISLEADING HEADLINE OF ALL TIME

Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Beautiful Female Lawyer and SAN to Be

HOW I FOUGHT AN ILLNESS THAT KILLS 80% OF THOSE WHO GOES THROUGH IT…